abm d'euphor Index du Forum
abm d'euphor
o10c

abm d'euphor Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Wordpress Facebook Like On Posts ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    abm d'euphor Index du Forum -> partie relationnelle -> taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaldeman

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wordpress Facebook Like On Posts Répondre en citant

Wordpress Facebook Like On Posts
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I also write about awesome marketing strategies at Marketing Strategy X. Explore WPBeginner If you cannot find what you were looking for, then please contact us. This will made people simply integrate Facebook on their websites instead of going to Facebook Developers page Reply Pantherius August 28, 2015 at 7:15 pm # Amazing list, however the official Facebook plugin has been abandoned and doesnt get any update since March, 2014 If you looking for an up-to-date Facebook plugin, you may check Facebook Comment Slider here: It is an all-in-one plugin with Facebook Like Box, Comment Box and Fan Page Wall. Feel free to use it. I copied the code and pasted it into a text widget for my blog side bar and saved. 437,821 Customers Are Already Building Amazing Websites With Divi. Change the Facebook ID field to the numerical one in the Settings of the plugin. In the comments below someone brought it to my attention that this plugin has not been updated in well over a year, and it only has a 2 star rating. You write awesome articles but you should rank your website higher in search engines. FacebookPage Plugin The Facebook Page plugin is developed by Facebook and is a great way to integrate your Facebook page with you WordPress site. Make sure you keep the original one as the first one. Margins (top, bottom, left, right) Complete support of the Open Graph protocol ( Internationalization supporting: English French (Franais) German (Deutsch) Spanish (Espanol) Translation by pisos.com ( Portuguese (Portugus) Italian (Italiano) Arabic Russian Translation by 5gorets Hindi Thai The plugin configures automatically all the Open Graph Meta tags you need in your HTML header: og:sitename og:title og:type og:description og:url og:image (configured in the Settings) fb:admins (configured in the Settings) fb:appid (configured in the Settings) fb:pageid (configured in the Settings) All other Open Graph options are available: og:latitude og:longitude og:street-address og:locality og:region og:postal-code og:country-name og:email og:phonenumber og:faxnumber og:type Visit the Like Plugin Homepage for more information. The settings for this plugin that can be adjusted are: the Like Box size, delay of thelight box, and color of the back shade. You provided your string Facebook ID (ex: markzuckerberg) instead of your numerical Facebook ID (ex: 68310606562). AddLike,send, andsubscribebuttons to every post to help your sites readers share content with friends or stay connected to future content shared by your site on Facebook. Your page no longer includes any admininstrator IDs, even though youve specified one before. In order to assist our new users, we have created a step by step list of articles that you can browse through to get the most out of this site. Over 600,000+ Readers Get fresh content from WPBeginner I need help with . For contact form, I like WPForms Lite. Mention Facebook friends and Facebook pages associated with a post. You must setup the Connect Base Domains for your application to include this domain. You need to supply the administors using either a fb:appid meta tag, or using a fb:admins meta tag to specify a comma-delimited list of Facebook users. Internationalization support (English and French). Starting aBlog WordPressPerformance WordPressSecurity WordPressSEO WordPressErrors Building anOnline Store Useful WordPress Guides 7 Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared (Pros and Cons) How to Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress Why You Need a CDN for your WordPress Blog? [Infographic] 25 Legit Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress Self Hosted WordPress.org vs. The plugin does have plenty of downloads, however I do not recommend using it. SAMPLE POST2 [&] Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. The plug-in inserts the open graph meta properties, which Facebook and other social services look for when someone shares your page. It uses the new Facebook Like button released on Apr. Join The Most Empowered WordPress Community On The Web We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, so joining is Risk-Free! Sign Up Today . I couldnt get step 5 to work. Im running a site and thinking of using one of them. The plugins shared here help to make the site user friendly . Join The Most Empowered WordPress Community On The Web We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, so joining is Risk-Free! Sign Up Today . Have you implemented the Get Facebook Likes plugin? Im considering using the plugin but I want to see a live demo of it first. 1.1 Adding settings to show the button at the top and/or the bottom of the post. Click on your Facebook profile and look at the URL, it should resemble this: where 68310606562 is your Facebook user ID 5a02188284
free facebook password finder gatewayfacebook app full proxy phpfacebook. com login pagelike if you agree facebook statuses8 ball pool cheats for facebookdescargar facebook credits generator v1.33facebook covers personalizedfacebook like button einbinden htmlfacebook chat emoticons trollfacebook bubble chat android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    abm d'euphor Index du Forum -> partie relationnelle -> taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006